What is the Difference between the Original Formula for People and the Synflex® 1500 Formula?
The Original formula contains 1,250 mg of Glucosamine in a ¼ ounce serving. It is a natural berry flavor. It is safe and effective, and it is our longest running product.
Synflex® Original formula is safe for both humans and pets. We recommend a daily dosage of ¼ oz for humans. For your pet, use our dosage calculator to determine the correct amount.
The Synflex 1500 formula contains 1,500 mg of Glucosamine and is a natural orange flavor. It also contains White Willow Bark, a natural anti-inflammatory that contains an ingredient called salicin. When introduced into your body, it becomes salicylic acid. In an arthritis product, it assists in reducing inflammation and helps reduce prostaglandins, which cause pain and inflammation. White Willow Bark acts as a natural aspirin. It is not aspirin, nor does it have the side effects which can be caused by aspirin. If you are prescribed aspirin daily, or if you take blood thinners, you may want to opt for our Original formula instead.
We do not recommend Synflex® 1500 for your pet. While safe for humans, we recognize that there have been reports of side effects in pets from White Willow Bark. Some veterinarians still prescribe White Willow Bark in certain cases. Always ask your vet before giving this supplement to your pet.
Synflex® Original vs. Synflex® 1500 Liquid Glucosamine Ingredients
|White Willow Bark|
|Vitamin A & E|
|Omega 3 & 6|
You may also be interested in:
- Pets Original Vs Beef Flavored Formula - the Original Formula for Pets and the Beef Flavored for pets are very similar, there are a few differences to note when choosing what’s best for your pet.
- Glucosamine Blog - Arthritis pain relief with Glucosamine Chondroitin. Syn-flex liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin for arthritis pain relief in people, pet arthritis in dogs and feline arthritis, and Synflex for athletes.
- Dosage Info - The daily dose of Synflex® for humans is 1/4 oz. We recommend doubling the dosage during the first ten days. For individuals weighing more than 220 pounds, you may wish to take a 1/2 oz. per day.
- Liquid Glucosamine FAQ - You have questions about liquid glucosamine and arthritis pain relief. We have answers.
- Usage - Learn how to measure Synflex's liquid glucosamine properly.
- Ingredients - Synflex has the ingredients we claim it has as shown by a random test of a number of Glucosamine products conducted by Consumer Labs several years ago.
- All About Glucosamine - Have questions about liquid glucosamine and how it can help provide arthritis joint pain relief? Find out here.
- Glucosamine Side Effects - Information on Liquid Glucosamine for Arthritis Pain relief. Exlanation of advantages of liquid glucosamine. Information on liquid glucosamine for athletes and pets.
- Liquid Glucosamine - Liquid glucosamine is better than capsule or pills. Find out why.
- Vitamin C For Dogs – Not The Best Idea - Your dog can manufacture all of the vitamin C its body needs. Its liver will synthesize vitamin C by using trace minerals in its diet. Too much vitamin C can cause serious problems
- Contact Information - Arthritis pain relief with Glucosamine Chondroitin. Syn-flex liquid Glucosamine Chondroitin for arthritis pain relief in people, pet arthritis in dogs and feline arthritis, and Synflex for athletes.
- Why Synflex - Why is Synflex the best glucosamine supplement for arthritis? Find out!
- Synflex Power Plus - Get fast arthritis pain relief with Synflex Power Plus.
- Synflex For Pets Original Formula - Don’t let your pets suffer with arthritis pain! Liquid glucosamine for pets helps your furry friends feel better.
- Synflex For Athletes - Synflex offers joint supplements for runners and athletes. Learn how liquid glucosamine can help you feel better and boost your endurance.