Arthritis Joint Pain Relief with Liquid Glucosamine
Liquid Glucosamine Information
Glucosamine chondroitin, in pill and liquid form, is used as a treatment for arthritis.
Glucosamine is an amino sugar produced from the shells of chitin (shellfish) and is a key component of the extra cellular matrix of cartilage. Chondroitin is a source of chondroitin sulfate, which is also an important element in the creation of cartilage. Chondroitin sulfate attracts fluids which assists you in three ways:
- It draws nutrients into your cartilage.
- Increases the flow of fluid into the cartilage to add resiliency.
- Acts to block enzymes that destroy cartilage.
Our bodies produce glucosamine naturally. However, as we grow older we lose the ability to produce sufficient quantities. Having enough glucosamine is essential to producing the nutrients we need to produce synovial fluid. Synovial fluid acts as a cushion for the joints.
When you have a glucosamine deficiency, cartilage hardens and bone spurs develop, which may lead to deformities in the joints. Your mobility becomes limited leaving you with osteoarthritis.
This was big news to nutraceutical companies and it was the beginning of an all-new segment of the industry. Today, nearly all of the major companies offer their version of glucosamine through a wide range of outlets, from retail stores to medical clinics.
However, in their rush to gain market share companies, they put products on the market with little regard to the overall quality of their offering. Most are deficient because the glucosamine ranges from low to medium quality at best. Most glucosamine on the market today are in pill or capsule form which means that they are not absorbed well into your system, and are therefore not efficient treatments for arthritis.
Science Backing Liquid Glucosamine Formula Synflex®
The first tests on liquid glucosamine were completed in 1998. The testing made clear that the absorption rate and bio-availability of glucosamine in pill form was significantly less than in liquid form. The misconception that pills are the only, and best, way to obtain gllucosamine is simply not true. Pills and capsules contain glucosamine that is in powder form. It is a well known fact that liquid is absorbed much better than powder, at a rate of 80-85% absorption. In short, glucosamine chondroitin in liquid form is absorbed faster and it provides greater impact.The reports on the use of capsule or pill forms of glucosamine vary greatly.
Synflex® has a long and very successful history on the market since 2001. The formula was developed by Synflex America, Inc in 2000. Since then, Synflex® has become America's most trusted brand in the world of osteoarthritis. The product is now sold in over 100 countries and there are over 1 million bottles sold.
You may also be interested in:
- Glucosamine Side Effects - Information on Liquid Glucosamine for Arthritis Pain relief. Exlanation of advantages of liquid glucosamine. Information on liquid glucosamine for athletes and pets.
- Liquid Glucosamine - Liquid glucosamine is better than capsule or pills. Find out why.
- Synflex Power Plus - Get fast arthritis pain relief with Synflex Power Plus.
- Synflex For Pets Original Formula - Don’t let your pets suffer with arthritis pain! Liquid glucosamine for pets helps your furry friends feel better.
- Synflex For Athletes - Synflex offers joint supplements for runners and athletes. Learn how liquid glucosamine can help you feel better and boost your endurance.
- Synflex 1500 - Synflex 1500 provides arthritis joint relief to those who suffer from excruciating pain. Learn how Synflex 1500 arthritis joint supplements can help you.
- Synflex Original Formula - Learn why Synflex original arthritis joint supplements have sold over 1 million billion bottles worldwide.
- About Synflex - Learn more about glucosamine for arthritis and how it can give you the arthritis joint remedy relief.