Does Glucosamine Work for Pets?
Put Your Pet at Ease
March 03, 2013
If you have a beloved pet that is simply slowing down with age, then you may consider finding a way to put your pet at ease. This process may not be easy at times, but there are many medicines available for pain relief for your pet. However, some of these medications may have harmful side effects.
Other Popular Pain Medicines Can Have Serious Side Effects
Rimadyl, a popular medication prescribed by veterinarians, has been shown to have serious side effects: loss of appetite, refusal to drink, unusual pattern of urination, blood in the urine, sweet-smelling urine, an overabundance of urine, accidents in the house, vomiting with or without flecks of blood, diarrhea, black, tarry stools, lethargy, drowsiness, hyperactivity, restlessness, aggressiveness, staggering, stumbling, weakness or partial paralysis, full paralysis, seizures, dizziness, loss of balance, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin, mucus membranes and whites of the eyes).
These side effects may be very serious at times and it is frightening to be a pet owner trying to help your pet why are experiencing these adverse symptoms. There are other options that are all-natural and do not have such side effects. One very popular product used for pets and people all over the world is liquid Glucosamine supplements.
Glucosamine Does Work!
You may be wondering, “Does Glucosamine really work?” There are many Glucosamine supplements available on the market today, so be sure to compare the Glucosamine supplements you are looking into. For instance, there is much question as to which is better, the pill form or the liquid form Glucosamine?
In pill or capsule form, Glucosamine is simply not delivered into the body effectively; as little as 10-15% of what is ingested actually reaches the body. In liquid form, Glucosamine is absorbed much more effectively (80-85%). You may want to give an all-natural Glucosamine supplement a try.
For more information on Glucosamine supplements, you may want to check out www.synflexamerica.com. This site offers helpful information and a money back guarantee. This pet product is also veterinarian recommended.
You may also be interested in:
- Best Glucosamine Supplement - If you are considering taking a Glucosamine supplement, then you want to make sure it’s the best product available. So, what exactly should you be looking for when searching the Glucosamine market? Read On...
- Glucosamine And Chondroitin - Many orthopedic physicians are advising their patients to take a blend of glucosamine and chondroitin after surgery, such as knee or hip replacement.
- Cardiovascular Risks - Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) are among the most commonly prescribed medications for ailments, such as arthritis. Shockingly, however, they have been shown to be related to cardiovascular risks.
- Arthritis And Vitamin D - Vitamin D plays a vital role in our wellbeing. A Vitamin D deficiency is believed to be linked to a variety of diseases, including cancer, diabetes, and arthritis. Arthritis can stem from an inadequate amount of the vitamin, and may even worsen from the
- Glucosamine And Arthritis - Adults in the U.S. are living longer and the number of people in older age groups is increasing. One might believe this is a cause for celebration. Unfortunately, the number of adults living with chronic conditions like arthritis is expected to increase a
- Arthritis And Exercise - Exercise is an effective way to keep arthritis pain at bay. It is crucial to the prevention of arthritis to keep moving. A lack of exercise will only elevate the symptoms
- Arthritis Therapy - When you are suffering from Arthritis pain, you are often willing to take any additional steps to alleviate the symptoms. Arthritis can often be managed through exercise, diet, supplements, and medication.