Highest Quality Glucosamine
Liquid Glucosamine is Better than the Pill or Capsule Form
March 03, 2013
Glucosamine in liquid form allows for maximum absorption and bioavailability. When taking a Glucosamine supplement in pill form, as little as 10-15% of what you ingest actually reaches your body. In liquid form, Glucosamine is absorbed much more effectively (80-85%).
Choosing a Pharmaceutical Quality Liquid Glucosamine
When choosing a high quality liquid Glucosamine complex, be sure that it is a pharmaceutical quality Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCL. You may want to make sure that the liquid Glucosamine supplement you choose undergoes a laboratory analysis to ensure ingredient quality and efficacy.
What is Glucosamine?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar produced from the shells of chitin (shellfish) and is a key component of the extra cellular matrix of cartilage. Having enough Glucosamine is essential to producing the nutrients we need to produce synovial fluid. What is synovial fluid? Synovial fluid is found in the cavities of synovial joints. The principal role of synovial fluid is to reduce friction between the articular cartilages of synovial joints during movement.
Molecular Structure of Glucosamine
One very popular quality liquid Glucosamine on the market is Synflex®. Synflex® Liquid Glucosamine is pharmaceutical quality Glucosamine (98% pure), formulated with ten other natural synergistic ingredients that have been specifically designed to soothe sore, aching joints, stimulate the production of synovial fluid, maintain joint flexibility, reduce inflammation, and assist in the rebuilding of healthy new cartilage.Synflex® has been around for over a decade and is sold in over 100 countries. For more information on liquid Glucosamine benefits and more helpful tips on how to maintain healthy joints try visiting www.synflexamerica.com.
You may also be interested in:
- Arthritis Management - If you, someone you know, or even your family pet has Osteoarthritis, then you know that finding a safe and effective pain management plan may leave you confused or concerned.
- Acupuncture And Osteoarthritis - Osteoarthritis, the most common degenerative joint disease, may have a vast impact on your daily life. It can cause pain and stiffness that affects your mobility, your ability to do your normal daily activities, your mood, and quality of life.
- Real Glucosamine Reviews - If you, or someone you know, are considering taking a Glucosamine supplement, but are feeling a little skeptical, you’re not alone.
- Is Glucosamine An Anti Inflammatory? - Glucosamine is an amino sugar produced naturally by our bodies. It plays a key role in the production, maintenance, and repair of cartilage. Glucosamine stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, two essential building blocks of c
- Effectiveness Glucosamine - If you have a beloved pet that is simply slowing down with age, then you may consider finding a way to put your pet at ease. This process may not be easy at times, but there are many medicines available for pain relief for your pet.
- Best Glucosamine Supplement - If you are considering taking a Glucosamine supplement, then you want to make sure it’s the best product available. So, what exactly should you be looking for when searching the Glucosamine market? Read On...
- Glucosamine And Chondroitin - Many orthopedic physicians are advising their patients to take a blend of glucosamine and chondroitin after surgery, such as knee or hip replacement.
- Cardiovascular Risks - Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) are among the most commonly prescribed medications for ailments, such as arthritis. Shockingly, however, they have been shown to be related to cardiovascular risks.
- Arthritis And Vitamin D - Vitamin D plays a vital role in our wellbeing. A Vitamin D deficiency is believed to be linked to a variety of diseases, including cancer, diabetes, and arthritis. Arthritis can stem from an inadequate amount of the vitamin, and may even worsen from the
- Glucosamine And Arthritis - Adults in the U.S. are living longer and the number of people in older age groups is increasing. One might believe this is a cause for celebration. Unfortunately, the number of adults living with chronic conditions like arthritis is expected to increase a
- Arthritis And Exercise - Exercise is an effective way to keep arthritis pain at bay. It is crucial to the prevention of arthritis to keep moving. A lack of exercise will only elevate the symptoms
- Arthritis Therapy - When you are suffering from Arthritis pain, you are often willing to take any additional steps to alleviate the symptoms. Arthritis can often be managed through exercise, diet, supplements, and medication.