Working with Pain from Arthritis
More than 49.9 million Americans have OA
March 03, 2013
If you are one of the millions of people who are forced to work each day with the menacing pain of arthritis, just know that there are ways to make each work day go by a little less painfully. Different types of arthritis can affect anyone from construction workers to secretaries.
Did you know that Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis?
“OA is a chronic condition characterized by the breakdown of the joint’s cartilage. The breakdown of cartilage causes the bones to rub against each other, causing stiffness, pain and loss of movement in the joint” Also, being just 10 pounds overweight can cause immense pressure on your knees. More than 49.9 million American adults are clinically diagnosed with arthritis. A large majority of these Americans are still working.
Working with pain caused by arthritis can be very difficult and take its toll on your body. People who have more physical jobs and spend a large portion of the work day walking, standing, lifting, or reaching, may face challenges which may become greater if arthritis is uncontrolled or symptoms worsen.
Many hard working Americans are starting to take a stand against arthritis and trying the best they can to manage it. By managing your arthritis, this means keeping your weight under control and speaking with your doctor about a safe exercise plan.
Stop Working with Pain
People all over the world have also started taking a liquid Glucosamine supplement that is designed for joint and cartilage protection and growth. Keeping your weight under control and taking a liquid Glucosamine supplement may be perfect for you to lead a productive day. Depending on your work responsibilities, you may also be able to request a more flexible schedule.Although you may be in fear of losing your job, it is important to speak with your employer about your limitations at the work place. With the right approach, you may be able to find a solution that will help you stay on the job, perform better, and stop working with pain.
You may also be interested in:
- Healthy Joints - As we age, our bodies tend to change. Things that once seemed so easy can become a struggle. If you are like the other 49.9 million Americans in the US that has been diagnosed with arthritis, you may be experiencing the adverse symptoms of the disease.
- About Chondroitin - Chondroitin is safe and effective as an Osteoarthritis pain relieving aid. Chondroitin is naturally found in the body, but diminishes as we age or when our health is compromised. Chondroitin is an important element in the creation of cartilage.
- Glucosamine For Osteoarthritis - The joints develop Osteoarthritis (OA) for various reasons, but in all cases the joints have stopped producing the critical elements that are necessary to maintain them.
- Osteoarthritis In Athletes - Athletes are prone to Osteoarthritis. The participation in vigorous sports, such as basketball, track and field, and baseball can result in various stressors and injuries to the joints.
- Knee Osteoarthritis - Osteoarthritis of the knee is the leading form of Osteoarthritis, with more than 10 million Americans experiencing the pain of the debilitating disease.
- Osteoarthritis Of The Knee - Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disease where the cartilage that cushions the joints deteriorates.
- Glucosamine And Athletes - As you get older you start to realize that your body may not be what it once was. More aches and pains come about, and you may not be as active like you were in your younger days. But, this is something that everyone will have to experience, some sooner t
- Highest Quality Liquid Glucosamine - If you are looking into trying a Glucosamine supplement for you or your pet, chances are you want the facts. Let’s start from the beginning, what is Glucosamine? Glucosamine is an amino sugar produced from the shells of chitin (shellfish) and is a key c
- Arthritis Management - If you, someone you know, or even your family pet has Osteoarthritis, then you know that finding a safe and effective pain management plan may leave you confused or concerned.
- Acupuncture And Osteoarthritis - Osteoarthritis, the most common degenerative joint disease, may have a vast impact on your daily life. It can cause pain and stiffness that affects your mobility, your ability to do your normal daily activities, your mood, and quality of life.
- Real Glucosamine Reviews - If you, or someone you know, are considering taking a Glucosamine supplement, but are feeling a little skeptical, you’re not alone.
- Is Glucosamine An Anti Inflammatory? - Glucosamine is an amino sugar produced naturally by our bodies. It plays a key role in the production, maintenance, and repair of cartilage. Glucosamine stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, two essential building blocks of c
- Effectiveness Glucosamine - If you have a beloved pet that is simply slowing down with age, then you may consider finding a way to put your pet at ease. This process may not be easy at times, but there are many medicines available for pain relief for your pet.
- Best Glucosamine Supplement - If you are considering taking a Glucosamine supplement, then you want to make sure it’s the best product available. So, what exactly should you be looking for when searching the Glucosamine market? Read On...
- Glucosamine And Chondroitin - Many orthopedic physicians are advising their patients to take a blend of glucosamine and chondroitin after surgery, such as knee or hip replacement.