Liquid Glucosamine Ingredients Providing Arthritis Pain Relief
Makings of the Best Glucosamine Chondroitin Supplement on the Market
Ingredients in Synflex Liquid Glucosamine Products:
Glucosamine is a natural sugar produced by the body and found in certain foods. It plays an important role in the production, maintenance and repair of cartilage. Glucosamine stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, two essential building blocks of cartilage.
Chondroitin is also an important element in the creation of cartilage. Chondroitin Sulfate attracts fluids which assists you in three ways.
- It draws nutrients into your cartilage.
- It increases the flow of fluid into the cartilage to add resiliency.
- Blocks enzymes that destroy cartilage.
Vitamin A, C, & E are included in approximately fifteen organic substances that are essential in small quantities for life and health. They also act as antioxidants since they block or inhibit destructive reactions.
Manganese (Ascorbate) assists in the processing of glucosamine. It is used in energy production and is required for normal bone growth. Ascorbate is also used in the formulation of cartilage and synovial fluid (lubricating) fluid for the joints.
Omega-3 & Omega-6 (healthy fatty acids) act as anti-inflammatory agents. Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA, and ALA) are found in fish oil such as salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna, halibut, anchovies, rainbow trout, and are also found in soybean oil, flaxseed oil, and walnut oil. Omega-6 fatty acids (eg., lineolic acid) come from various common vegetable oils. The body converts lineolic acid into GLA which can help reduce joint inflammation.
Boswellin: acts as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic agent. Boswellic acids improve the blood supply to the joints and help maintain the integrity of the blood vessels.
Bromelain cleans away "debris" in the joints and restores proper fluid balance. In addition, it helps to inhibit inflammatory compounds which reduce pain and swelling.
Yucca has a long history in easing joint stiffness by blocking compounds that prevent the normal formulation of cartilage. It also acts to purify the blood and is beneficial in inflammatory disorders.
Synflex® 1500 also contains White Willow Bark.
White Willow Bark: White Willow bark contains an ingredient called salicin. When introduced into your body it becomes salicylic acid. In an arthritis product, it assists in reducing inflammation. As well, it helps reduce prostaglandins which cause pain and inflammation.
Synflex® for Pets beef flavor does not contain Vitamin C
You may also be interested in:
- All About Glucosamine - Have questions about liquid glucosamine and how it can help provide arthritis joint pain relief? Find out here.
- Glucosamine Side Effects - Information on Liquid Glucosamine for Arthritis Pain relief. Exlanation of advantages of liquid glucosamine. Information on liquid glucosamine for athletes and pets.
- Liquid Glucosamine - Liquid glucosamine is better than capsule or pills. Find out why.
- Synflex Power Plus - Get fast arthritis pain relief with Synflex Power Plus.
- Synflex For Pets Original Formula - Don’t let your pets suffer with arthritis pain! Liquid glucosamine for pets helps your furry friends feel better.
- Synflex For Athletes - Synflex offers joint supplements for runners and athletes. Learn how liquid glucosamine can help you feel better and boost your endurance.
- Synflex 1500 - Synflex 1500 provides arthritis joint relief to those who suffer from excruciating pain. Learn how Synflex 1500 arthritis joint supplements can help you.
- Synflex Original Formula - Learn why Synflex original arthritis joint supplements have sold over 1 million billion bottles worldwide.
- About Synflex - Learn more about glucosamine for arthritis and how it can give you the arthritis joint remedy relief.